Elementary School Application Process
Parents are asked to follow these procedures when applying to Notre Dame Academy Elementary School for Mid-Year Transfers:
- Complete the application and send it to Sandy Glessner.
- Include an application fee in the form of a non-refundable check in the amount of $150 payable to Notre Dame Academy.
- Submit a copy of your daughter's birth certificate, immunization record and (if applicable) baptismal certificate.
- For girls in Grades 1 through 8, please submit a copy of the student's latest report card and most recent standardized test scores.
- Schedule a shadowing day.
- After the application has been submitted, an interview with the principal will be scheduled.
- Finally, a decision will be made regarding acceptance.